Public Reports and Submissions
- Community Report - Celebrating 25 years of the Manitoba Human Rights Code
- Final report of the Racialized Communities and Police Services (RCAPS) Project released
- Widokodadiwin Think Tank
- Submission to the House of Commons Standing Committee on Justice and Human Rights on the Issue of Marriage and the Legal Recognition of Same-Sex Unions
- Submission by the Manitoba Human Rights Commission to the Government of Manitoba on Proposed Amendments to the Provincial Police Act.
- Submission by the Racialized Communities and Policy Services (RCAPS) working group to the Government of Manitoba on Proposed Amendments to the Provincial Police Act.
- Racialized Communities and Police Services Interim Report